1959 MGA TWINCAM 4 cylinder 1598cc. 4 speed manual
This car was originally exported to America and re-imported in the 1990's. It was registered here in 1995 after being restored; retaining it's original colours of Glacier Blue with Black leather seats. It has been a local car for two decades. The current owner bought it from Sherwood Restorations who explained that the car had been restored and converted to right hand drive by Willie Green whilst the engine work was executed by Bob West.
The car fits together very well with excellent gaps and straight panels. The engine is sweet and holds good oil pressure and shows correct water temperature. It has covered few miles since restoration and is still in fine condition and is a great drive. .